28 Mar Hybrid Search Celebrate Second Birthday!
2 years in and we are still standing!! Plenty of ups and downs in year two, a few more grey hairs however many fond memories and proud moments.
Feel good moments
- We have worked with 16 clients during our second year and enjoyed working on international projects across Africa, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland and the UK. One particular highlight is Dan and I travelling across Belgium and The Netherlands for 4 days sharing hotel rooms and travelling around in a Fiat Punto.
- We have built a nucleus of clients in the North West of England through associations such as Chemicals North West and the West Cheshire and North Wales Chamber of Commerce. We are proud to be based in the North West of England and it is fantastic to be working with
growingand successful businesses in the area.
- We welcomed Dr Henry Sidsaph to the team in the role of Research Project Manager. Henry has made a real impact in the first 6 months bringing plenty of ideas and a fresh approach to research.
- We have also started to establish exciting partnerships with the University of Chester’s Thornton Science Park and their Science and Engineering Faculty along with the Chester Business School.
- We also became sponsors of the ‘Young Chamber’ initiative – a West Cheshire and North Wales Chamber of Commerce programme which will see us playing a vital role in bridging the gap between businesses and the educational sector.
Thank you notes
- A very special thank you to all of our clients!! Working with businesses of all different shapes and sizes is brilliant.
- A big thank you to our Business Advisor John Bush for his continued support. John has had a massive impact during the first two years.
- Our good friend Rory Steel who continues to be a big help with all things IT and Technology.
- Holly, our Marketing Crackerjack and her dog Aneurin despite him ripping up most of the furniture on day one!! We have forgiven him.
- Luke Hissey with the development of our new database for year three.
- John Farrell from Ellis and Co who has supported us for the first two
- Chris Jones and Heather Carrol at the University of Chester.
- Our very patient wives!!!
- We really look forward to continuing the growth of Hybrid by supporting our existing clients and new ones across the STEM and Infrastructure sectors!!
- We will continue building our relationship with higher education and look forward to welcoming two work-based learning students Ryan and Jon in May for 5 weeks.
Our newwebsite that we hope to have launched in quarter one, with more news to follow.
- An upgrade on the travelling expenses policy to include one hotel room per person!!
With thanks, Dave and Dan.